Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A BIG Shout Out To Every Reader Of This Blog





 Hi peeps, I want to thank everyone who has stopped by this blog, left a comment or two (or more) and even the crowd that just read and go without commenting and still come back daily for more, to those who have followed this blog publicly and privately ....I appreciate all of you. I'm still a newbie to blogsville but i'm encouraged by all the feedback so far. In just three months we’ve grown from been ranked 28million in the world to 416,076 and everyday with your help we still rank higher..hopefully one day very soon we’ll be among the worlds best 50,000 websites.
I’m sending a big shout out to all the people who have and still making this blog rock. Ernest, Chima Kevin Amulunyenaego, Chetaala, Micheal, Chizy Onwuta, Jide Ogunsanya, Ladun Liadi, Cha Cha Abanofor, Chioma Jumpy, Jackkie, Obum Lugard Umeji, Jimmy Sonde, Koffi, Austin Umeania and all the numerous anonymous…. If i didnt include your name am sorry but it will surely be included when next i write an appreciation....You guys have kept this blog alive and I just want to say thank you. And to everyone at a point in time who have sent me messages to bring down a post, told me they love me and some admiring my work, I say THANK YOU. To some people who always come here to copy and paste my posts word 4 word..I know some of u shaa ooo I still say thank you, at least thanks for finding us worthy. And for every celebrity and anybody praying for the downfall of this blog, I say back to sender in IJN… AMEN
But seriously thanks all…let’s all rock this together..Muah
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...