Thursday, November 24, 2011

'Good luck... and remember what I said': Katie Price's mysterious message to ex Peter Andre ahead of I'm a Celebrity return

By Emily Sheridan and Lucy Buckland


Good luck! Katie Price has tweeted her ex-husband Peter to wish him good luck on show I'm A Celebrity...


They may have had a very tempestuous relationship but Katie Price did meet her ex husband in the I'm A Celebrity Jungle.

And today the mother of his two children took to Twitter to wish her former husband luck, telling him to remember what she had told him.

Her mysterious tweet sparked rumours the pair had been back in touch since their recent bitter war of words.

... she included a cryptic message 'remember what I said'


Her tweet, posed just before 4pm, read: 'Good luck in OZ and remember what I said.'

The father-of-two jetted into Brisbane airport on Thursday morning (local time) and made a brief visit to his parents, Savvas and Thea, on the Gold Coast ahead of his TV appearance.

Although ITV is tight-lipped over what Andre will be doing in the jungle, he's up for a challenge.

He said: 'I’m on the ITV2 panel for three days, but I’m here for four days.

'They are not telling me what’s happening on the other day. They’ve blocked one day out and they’ve told me, "You’ll see what happens." I don’t know what they’re doing. Am I going in?'

Mysterious: Katie Price's tweet to her ex-husband posted today


Although Andre admits he would be happy to return, he would rule out any sky-diving.

He said: 'How would I feel about being dropped into the jungle? If it’s not to compete, I’m fine with it.

'Why not go in there and do a trial? Sure. I won’t jump out of a plane, but I’ll have a go at anything else.

'I’m looking forward to it, though. I’d definitely drop in there for a day or two to have some fun.'

Andre famously met his ex-wife Price when they both appeared on I'm A Celebrity eight years ago.

A year later, they welcomed their first child, Junior, and married a few months later in Hampshire, in a lavish ceremony which was broadcast on TV.

Memories: Andre shares a tender moment with Katie Price in the 2004 series of I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!


But in May 2009, less than a year after the birth of their daughter Princess Tiaamii, the couple split after three and a half years of marriage.

Andre admits it will be emotional returning to the place where he fell in love.

He said: 'It’s been emotional to return here. I had some mixed feeling yesterday.
I’ve been back to Australia since the jungle, but never back there.

'That was eight years ago. I know that because Harvey is nine years old. Wow! Can you believe it?

'The last time I came here single, I ended up walking out and getting married. This time I’m going to try and stay single.'

When asked about his opinion of the celebrities on the show so far, Andre asked if model Emily Scott was single.

But he admitted he probably couldn't compete with The Only Way Is Essex heart-throb Mark Wright, 23.

He explained: 'He’s the younger generation. He’s a good-looking bloke and he’s probably 15 years younger than me. I can’t compete.'


source:dailymail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...