Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A very Posh baby: She's only 4 months old but Little Miss Beckham's already got a wardrobe to rival her mother's

By Jill Foster


With David and Victoria as her parents, Harper Seven was always going to be a trendy tot. Here, baby Beckham (with a little help from JILL FOSTER) reveals what it’s like to be the world’s youngest style icon.


Facing my public: Harper makes her debut in a £57 Stella McCartney top and bloomers on September 4 (left) and an £80 Makie two-piece in black and white gingham with £27 socks on September 8 (right)

Get a grip: Little Miss Beckham sports a £164 Bonpoint dress and the first of many hair accessories - a £17 Bonpoint clip - as she steps out for a spot of shopping with Victoria in New York on September 11 -


September 4
It's my premiere. Nearly two months old and for my first public outing I’ve gone for a £9.99 Mothercare babygro . . . just kidding! It’s a Stella McCartney top and bloomers (£57). Not to be outdone, Mummy wears Dita Supa Dupa sunglasses (£195).

September 8
For my first New York Fashion Week, Mummy chooses a dress from her own collection (£1,495) and Cutler & Gross sunglasses (£255). I’ve gone for Bonpoint socks (£27) and a Makie two-piece in black and white gingham (£80). Mummy and Daddy chose this pattern — apparently, they love big fat cheques.

September 11
A girl can’t start shopping soon enough, so Mummy and I hit the stores in New York. She goes for another of her own designs (£600) and I’ve picked a Bonpoint dress (£164). But who’s stuck this silly pink Bonpoint hairslide on my head (£17)? As soon as I’ve got this whole hand/eye co-ordination thing cracked, it’s going.

September 15
Mummy and I spend a tiring afternoon trawling the pick of New York’s designers. Mummy opts for yet another dress from her collection (£1,300) while I’m in a Marie Chantal dress (£98) and cardie (£68). After all that shopping, I need a nap. Sing me a lullaby, Mummy. On second thoughts . . .


Getting 'em young: Harper is sure to develop a taste for high-end fashion after mummy takes her shopping at Prada on September 15. HArper wears Marie Chantal dress, £98, and cardie, £68


The cat's pyjamas: Victoria and Harper in New York on September 16 (left), Harper in £68 Marie Chantal cardigan and £54 bloomers, with £17 Bonpoint socks; and (right) pretty in £50 pink Makie blouse and matching £30 bloomers with £38.82 Bonpoint hairband on October 8

Not a football shirt in sight: It's only the finest designer clothing for little Harper as she watches Daddy play football on November 3 in £138 Bonpoint dress and £100 cardigan


September 16
More shopping in New York. Mum wears one of her diffusion line dresses (£600) and those sunglasses again. I’m head-to-toe designer: a Marie Chantal cardigan (£68), dress (£98) and bloomers (£54) plus Bonpoint socks (£17). They say Mum’s too posh to push, but I didn’t realise they meant my buggy. With all this lugging around, I’m worried she might think I’m one of her handbags.

October 8
Look at Mummy and me in matching pink. There’s a lot of travelling to do as a Beckham baby, so here we are at Los Angeles airport. Mummy is wearing an Azzedine Alaia skirt (£925) and cardigan (£695) and Cutler & Gross sunglasses (£255). I’ve let her style me in a Makie blouse (£50), matching bloomers (£30) and Bonpoint hairband (£38.82).

November 3
When I go to see Daddy playing football for LA Galaxy, I don’t bother with a boring supporter’s scarf. No, it’s designer wear all the way for me! Today, I’m wearing a navy Bonpoint dress (£138), teamed with a pale pink cardigan (£100). Just try to beat that, Suri Cruise.


Perfecting the Posh pout: Harper sporting £76 floral blouse and £17 matching floral Bonpoint harslide on November 6

Camera shy? Me? Harper seems at home in front of the lens on November 13. Well she would, dolled up to the nines in her £103 Bonpoint dress, tights, £27 and Marie CHantal hairclip - a bargain at just £5


November 6
The first lesson in being a Beckham baby is to perfect that famous Posh pout, and here’s Mummy teaching me how to do it. I’m wearing a Bonpoint liberty floral print blouse (£76) and — oh no! — another Bonpoint liberty floral bow hairslide (£17). It’s time to sack the stylist!

November 13
Hey, I’m four months old, so I’m not as camera shy any more. In fact, bring it on! Mummy has chosen a teal dress from her collection (£1,420), while I’m wearing a Bonpoint checked dress (£103), chocolate brown ribbed tights (£27) and a bargain Marie Chantal hairclip (£5).

Mother and daughter shopping on November 15 (left) with Harper in Jameli dress, £98, matching hairband, £32.82 and Chloe ribbed tights, £23.58. Right, wrapping up to catch a flight on November 16, with Harper wearing a Terre de Sienna babygro, £94, and a Bonpoint alice band, £32.82


November 15
ANOTHER day, another shopping excursion. Mummy wears a dress from her collection (£1,495) while I choose a Bonpoint Jameli dress (£98), matching hairband (£32.82) and Chloe ribbed tights (£32.58). OK, enough with the headbands! They look better on Daddy anyway.

November 16
OOOH, it’s getting a bit nippy in New York, so Mummy and I make sure we wrap up as we catch a flight at JFK airport.

Mummy looks snuggly in her fake fur jacket, and I’ve gone for a Terre de Sienna babygro (£94) and a Bonpoint alice band (£38.82). Baby, when it’s cold outside, you’ve still got to trend it like Beckham.


source:dailymail
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...