Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Duncan Mighty Denies Buying Rolls Royce




Some weeks ago, the media was agog with gist that Duncan Mighty bought a N47million rolls royce phantom. The self-proclaimed "Portharcourt 1st Son" has denied the buying the Rolls Royce which has personalised number plate. According to E-punch, he rented the Rolls royce to shoot his new music video.

"I didn't tell the media I just bought a car. In fact, I don't know where they got the news from. I have things bigger than that but I am not like Lagos-based artistes who go about bragging about what they have and what they do not have. My brother, I have been to D'banj's house but you need to come and see for yourself what I have erected in Port Harcourt.

I don't live a fake life. I give back to the communities in my state; I give them boreholes, I give scholarships and I motivate youths. I have a construction company where I resume as a worker
every morning but you won't hear me making any noise about my possessions because God has blessed me more than a Rolls Royce." He told E-Punch


    Sources could however, not confirm if the car belongs to Duncan’s new benefactor, Chris Aire, the diamond merchant, but says Aire actually gave the singer a new Benz car recently as part of a deal they just entered into. Besides cant you see him posing beside that car, and that T-shirt his wearing has the inscription, Chris Aire.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...